Loop11 can easily be added to your website utilizing Google Tag Manager. To do this follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Google Tag Manager or create an account if you don’t have one already.
- On the Overview Page, click “New Tag”.
- For ‘Fire On’ select ‘All Pages’ then click ‘Create Tag’.
- When you’re ready to publish the changes, click ‘Publish’ in the upper-right corner.
- To test the successful insertion of the code go to your Loop11 account and click on the preview link for your test.
Give feedback about this article
Were sorry to hear about that, give us a chance to improve.