Our friends at Optimal Workshop are launching a competition that’s sure to bring joy to aspiring marketers and usability experts. The giveaway: $30,000 worth of cutting-edge UX and marketing tools.
This competition takes place as part of World Usability Day 2014 on November 13.
You have 21 days from today to get involved. To enter, you simply have to:
1. Take a photo of something that engaged you today.
2. Upload it and explain why it’s engaging.
3. Share it with the world!
We encourage you to share your entry, check out the other entries, and vote on your favorites. The ten entries with the highest number of votes will go to the grand final to be judged by UX Mastery and the CEO of Optimal Workshop.
Twitter handle: @optimalworkshop
Competition hashtag: #marketingUXgiveaway
Some highlights from the $30,000 tools package include:
1. Annual subscription to Moz, a leading SEO & analytics tool ($1,150 value)
2. Lifetime license to use heatmap and overlay tools from Crazy Egg ($7,000+ value)
3. Annual license for usability testing with Loop11 ($9,900 value)
There are many other fantastic marketing and UX tools in the giveaway. Enter now to win.
We’ll see you at World Usability Day 2014!