We’re extremely excited to announce our sponsorship of the 4th Annual International UXAwards, the premier awards for exceptional digital experience. This is the fourth year running that Loop11 has been a sponsor and a supporter of these great UX awards!
By honoring the most talented UX innovators, highlighting exceptional UX best practices and showcasing next-generation digital products, the “UXies” inspire technologists to create elegant, human-centered products that solve real customer problems.
This year, the UXies will be held from September 11-12, 2014 in sunny San Francisco, California. The 2014 UX judging panel is comprised of top UX thought leaders and practitioners from Etsy, Amazon, GE, LUXR, Facebook, HUGE and Frog.
Interested in submitting? The UXies welcome submissions from all levels, including agencies, companies, individuals and students. All prospective UXers are invited to enter online at UXAwards.org from May 1 to June 15, 2014. Be sure to use discount code “UXAwardsSupporter” to receive 15% off your entry!
The 2014 awards showcase will also feature the UXies celebration and advanced UX training workshops. These will…
- Showcase each winning product and celebrate the creators
- Share UX practitioners’ creative processes and approaches
- Reveal each expert judge’s evaluation process and perspective
- Offer concentrated and advanced UX training and education from the judges and other invited expert speakers
- Provide many informal opportunities to meet winners, judges, applicants, senior UX professionals, hiring companies and UX service providers
Give feedback about this article
Were sorry to hear about that, give us a chance to improve.