This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team who is crafting tools for the product makers and experience designers of the world. Loop11 is a SaaS company who builds tools for businesses of all sizes to run user research studies on their websites and apps. Based in Melbourne, Australia, but with a global client base, Loop11 serves everyone from Fortune 500 companies to governments, universities to design agencies, and the enterprise to freelancers.
We are looking for a back-end or full stack developer to join our passionate team, in a permanent role, and help build the new Loop11. You will be helping to create and integrate a new design system into our core product and launch a new Loop11. At its core this role will ensure the continued stability, performance and security of the Loop11 infrastructure and code base.
Jobs tasks & responsibilities
We are looking for someone who is solutions focussed, pragmatic and curious. The role’s main initial focus will be on the development of the new client dashboard and reporting portal integrating GraphQL and Django into our React codebase. There will be the opportunity to influence all facets of Loop11 including the business strategy, brochure website, participant interfaces, as well as, iOS and Android applications.
Skills & experience
You will have:
- 4+ years of experience in a position focussing on back-end development and AWS management
- Experience with:
- Django & Python
- AWS: including but not limited to CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudFront, EC2, AWS Batch and Lambda
- Docker, Ansible & Linux
- Restful APIs
- Some experience with at least one modern JS framework, preference for React
- A dedicated approach to unit and integration testing
- A solid grasp of security best practices
- GraphQL experience
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Knowledge of W3C web and accessibility (WCAG) standards
- iOS & Android development experience
- Experience developing browser extensions
- Experience working with design systems
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely one day per week
- Tight-knit team who appreciates work life balance and the importance of family
- Competitive Salary
- Employee stock option program
- Annual conference budget
- Central location, right near the South Melbourne Market!
To submit your interest for this position please email the following to email@example.com
- Cover letter/email intro
- LinkedIn profile
- Annual salary expectation
- Anything else you deem meaningful 🙂
At Loop11, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please Note – you must be a resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia to be considered for this role. Strictly no agency referrals.