This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team who is creating tools for the product and experience designers of the world. Loop11 is a SaaS company who creates tools for businesses of all sizes to run user research studies on their websites and apps. Based in Melbourne, but with a global client base, Loop11 serves everyone from Fortune 500 companies to governments, universities to design agencies, and the enterprise to freelancers.
We are looking for a user interface designer to help create the new look and user experience for Loop11. You will be working closely with the CEO and product lead to design a market leading tool which users love. At its core this role will help to design elegant experiences which are simple and enjoyable to use yet affords access to powerful features that communicate the results from large sets of data.
Jobs tasks & responsibilities
We are looking for someone who wishes to learn, experiment and grow into a leadership position. The role will encompass design work for all user facing aspects of Loop11 including the brochure website, client reporting dashboard and participant interfaces. You will have the opportunity to establish a design system either from scratch or by selecting and implementing a 3rd party creation.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in a position which included user interface design
- Experience in translating large data sets into approachable interfaces including the use of graphs and tables
- Experience in designing for mobile and desktop
- A solid understanding of design systems and their use
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch and Photoshop
- Some experience with prototyping tools such as Adobe XD or InVision
- Great communication with the ability present your thoughts and rationale in a clear and concise manner
- A desire to incorporate user experience research into the design process and participate in this process
- No coding experience necessary but is a bonus
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of your work in either your resume or cover letter.
Please Note – you must be a resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia to be considered for this role. Strictly no agency referrals.
To submit your interest for this position please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter/email intro
- Portfolio website (optional)
- LinkedIn profile
- Annual salary expectation
- anything else you deem relevant
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!